2 Fillet Steaks (100 Grams Each)
2 Rump Steaks (300 Grams Each)
2 Sirloin Steaks (200 Grams Each)
- 2 Ribeye Steaks (200 Grams Each)
Minimum 28 Days Matured
All Weights are Approximate
Perfect for steak lovers or to stock up the fridge or freezer. This Pac consists of 8 steaks of 4 different types. Each of these offer a different beef with a slightly different taste and texture. Steak is the perfect 'dinner à deux or serve a few cuts together for a juicy family steak board.
Ribeye comes from the cows rib section, incredibly tender with a wonderful rich flavour.
Sirloin is very popular and comes from the upper middle of the cow, behind the ribs, and is very tender.
Fillet is the tenderest cut of all the steaks and comes from the tenderloin.
Rump is full flavoured and taken from the working muscle.
Cook steak to your preference - from blue to well done. See our tips below.
Blue - Should still be a dark colour, almost purple, and only needs cooking each side for a very short time.
Rare - Dark red in colour with juices flowing. Cook 2mins each side.
Medium rare - Pink in colour with some juice. Cooking time 3/4mins each side.
Medium - Pale pink in the middle with hardly any juice. Cook 4/6mins each side.
Well Done - Just a trace of pink but not dry. Cook 2/4mins each side then turn the heat down and cook 4/6mins each side.
- We deliver within a 5 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Free Next Day Delivery on all orders above £0.
- Subscription orders are delivered weekly, fortnightly, tri-weekly or monthly.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a MEATPAC Gift Card or Discount Code.