British Florentine Steak (1-1.3 Kilogram Approximately)
Minimum 28 Days Matured.
Quality Standard Assured Beef.
All Weights are Approximate
The Florentine steak is a high cut of meat that includes the bone. Taking its name from the Italian city of Florence and weighing 1-1.3kg approximately, this is the perfect sharing steak for friends and family, this steak serves 2/3 people.
Serve with homemade chunky chips or stick with the Italian theme and serve with salad mixed with cannellini beans dressed with olive oil - enjoy.
The Florentine steak should be left at room temperature before cooking, great on the BBQ on a hot summer day or cooked indoors on a griddle pan.
When placing on the BBQ ensure the charcoal is dusted with light grey ash and no flames, the meat should be placed close to the heat, so that an aromatic crust is formed obtaining the Maillard reaction, then raised after the first minute. Cook 3-5 minutes per side and then cook standing on the bone for 5/7 mins.
To cook on a griddle pan, start by standing the steak on the bone on the hot grill for about 15 minutes. This will transmit heat into the meat through the bone, it will relax the fat fibres. Once the interior of the steak is warm it is cooked on a high heat 5/7 minutes each side depending on the thickness of the steak
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a MEATPAC Gift Card or Discount Code.